Auction Terms and Conditions
By bidding in CSFs silent auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules:
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” CSF has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made on this website, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction to the cashier or on the CSF website. CSF accepts PayPal online or PayPal, cash, MasterCard, Visa, or a check made payable to CSF at the live event.
- Following payments, you may pick up your purchases in the checkout area if at the live event. CSF will e-mail you with confirmation if you won the item via online bidding.
- The purchaser must pick up all items the night of the auction, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to CSF. CSF will contact those who won items online to arrange for shipping. Shipping charges may not always be included in the price of the item. Shipping costs and arrangements are at the discretion of CSF.
- CSF reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from CSF, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.